Special Educational Needs and Disability
Our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) report for parents/carers outlines the support, interventions and provisions they can expect to receive, if they choose Burnham on Crouch Primary School for their children.
Burnham on Crouch Primary School supports all children to enable them to achieve at school. In order to do this many steps are taken to support them throughout their learning journey. Quality First Teaching is the most important way we will support all children but some children may require further support to help them achieve good learning outcomes.
Our SENDCo is Mrs Fiona Goodbrand and she can be contacted by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Monday to Wednesday
The Essex Local Offer
The Essex Local Offer provides information for children and young people with special educational needs and disability (SEND) and their parents or carers in a single place.
The Local Offer will:
- Give you information about education, health and care services
- Give you information about leisure activities and support groups
- Hold all the information in one place
- Be clear, comprehensive and accessible
- Make service provision more responsive to local needs and aspirations
- Be developed and reviewed with the service providers and service users”
For further information, please follow the link: